- Community Integration
- Consumer Choice
- Direct Supports
- Managed Care
- Person-centered Planning
- Personal Finances
- Quality of Life
- Safety and Risk
- Service Integration
A panel of Oregon subject matter experts convened with Katie Rose, Executive Director of the Oregon Support Services Association, to share best practices for self-determination programs in Oregon – to encourage and progress self-direction and determination in the people.
The K Plan is a new Medicaid state plan option authorized under the Affordable Care Act in Oregon. It allows Oregon to provide home- and community-based services and supports while receiving a 6% increase in federal medical assistance funds from the federal government for those services.
- Stephanie Brown-Quinn, Mentor Oregon Metro Brokerage
- Cecilia Silcox, Southern Oregon Regional Brokerage
- Jessica Kral, Independence Northwest
- Michelle Denman, Creative Supports
- Laura Noppenberger, Eastern Oregon Support Service Brokerage